1 Person Basic Necessity Survival Kit - Choice of Bag
A special one person bug out bag that carries multiple items needed to survive in an emergency with all the essential things to survive. Food and water items are included with a 5-year shelf life and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours for 1 person. Choose a Red Wheeled bag or our Elite Multi-pocket hiker backpack.
In our 1 Person Basic Necessity Survival Kit, each item is in a waterproof bag and neatly organized in the bag for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
This kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (6) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (9) 400-Calorie Food Bars
- (10) Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (1) 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
- (1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
- (1) Small Bandage Kit
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4'' x 3'')
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8'' x 1 1/2'')
- (1) Reusable case
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Flint Starter
- (1) Emergency Blanket
- (1) Emergency Poncho
- (1) Hand/Body Warmer
- (1) Pack of Pocket Tissues
- (3) Wet Wipes
- (3) Disposable Face Masks
Choose the best bag for you:
- Elite Multi-pocket Hikers Backpack: This is a high-quality backpack. We designed this pack so that you can store many items in several spacious pockets. It is very strong and durable. It has chest straps, padded shoulder straps, a reflector stripe, a headphone hole, and many other features.
- Red Wheeled Bag: This is a high-quality bag. We designed this bag so that you can store many items in several spacious pockets. It is very strong and durable. This large duffle bag features multiple pockets, a telescoping handle and wheels for easy mobility.
Emergency Survival Kit Information:This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.