330W Portable Generator - 81000mAh Emergency Portable Power Station
Are you looking for a portable power station with a high AC outlet and ample capacity power that you can use for travel, power outages, and emergencies?
This portable generator is equipped with both 330W AC outputs for some large devices. The portable power station features a 2 x rated AC outlet, 2 x DC, 1 x carport outlet, 4 x USB. The camping generator has a 24V/ 3.8A car port output that’s 100% compatible with Airsense 10. The portable generator can also be used as a reading and SOS light; no worries, no light when power outages. The LCD shows you the wattage of input or output in real-time and the remaining battery/charging/AC output/ DC output status.
Suitable for travel, camping, fishing, outdoor activities, home care, and emergency.
Power our solar generator 3 ways: AC Wall Charger (Included), 100W solar panel or 2 of Flashfish parallel 50W solar panel (sold separately) and PD Port (supports input and output).
- Equipped with both 330W AC outputs for some large devices, like portable freezer, TV. Note: working time depends on the actual output.
- Features with 2 x rated AC outlet, 2 x DC, 1 x carport outlet, 4 x USB. Can power up to 9 devices simultaneously.
- It has a 24V/ 3.8A carport output that’s 100% compatible with Airsense 10
This camping battery pack also has an illumination function; It can be used as a reading light and SOS light, no worries no light when power outages. Moreover, the LCD display shows you the wattage of input or output in real-time, and the remaining battery/charging/AC output/ DC output status.
- This power station is provided with Short circuit Protection, Overcurrent Protection, Overvoltage protection, Overload protection, and Overheating protection.
- Battery: 300Wh Lithium-ion Battery
- AC Output: 330W Rated, 380W Peak Power
- DC Output: 12V~16.8V/10A (Max)
- Car Port Output: 24V/3.8A
- PD Type-c: 45W
- QC 3.0: 5-12V/3A
- Normal USB Output: 5V/2.4A Output
- DC Input: 19V/3.34A
Battery Management System (BMS):
- Short circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Overheating protection