4000mAh Solar Hand Crank Emergency Radio - NOAA Digital Weather Radio
This portable weather radio is a perfect addition to your bug-out bag or emergency shelf. The radio includes AM, FM, and pre-programmed NOAA weather channels. This emergency radio has a built-in 4000mAh power bank that can support the electricity needs of this radio for 20 hours. This weather radio can also be used to charge your phone or other electronic devices.
The built-in flashlight on the radio is bright and has an SOS function that will emit both a siren and an SOS light signal. Our emergency radio can be powered by internal or AAA batteries and charged directly with a micro-USB cable, hand-crank, and solar charging.
This multi-functional radio is a good companion for your daily life. The digital radio includes FM and AM channels that provide local news, sports, entertainment, and educational programs. It also includes NOAA weather channels, which will broadcast the weather forecast, allowing you to prepare for extreme conditions.
All-Hazards Alert Function
The National Weather Service works together with the Department of Homeland Security to broadcast all-hazards messages through NOAA weather radios. The Alert function in this solar radio will silently listen to the 1050Hz warning tone 24/7 and emit a siren sound when a warning message is being sent out by your local NOAA channel.
- PORTABLE WEATHER RADIO: Digital weather radio includes AM, FM, and pre-programmed NOAA weather channels. The radio provides news, sports, entertainment, and NOAA weather broadcasts. The ALERT function will listen to the 1050Hz tone 24/7 for All-Hazards alerts and emit a siren sound to notify you that a warning message is being sent out by your local NOAA channel.
- 4000mAh POWER BANK: The radio comes with a 4000mAh high-capacity power bank. The replaceable internal battery will support radio listening up to 20 hours. It can also charge your phones or small electronic devices for emergency use.
- ESSENTIAL FOR HOME & THE OUTDOORS: Need a flashlight for camping? Preparing yourself for a power outage? The LED flashlight on the radio is bright and energy-efficient. When help is needed in an emergency, the SOS function will emit both a siren and an SOS light signal.
- MULTIPLE POWER SOLUTIONS FOR ALL SITUATIONS: You are able to power the radio with the internal batteries or AAA batteries. Recharging the internal batteries with the included micro-USB cable is the easiest and most efficient method. When power is not available, the hand-crank and solar charging can be used.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY