5 Person Basic Necessity Survival Kit
A basic and complete bug out bag for 5 people that carries multiple items needed to survive in an emergency with all the essential things to survive. Food and water items are included with a 5-year shelf life and are meant to provide nutrition for 5 people for 72 hours.
In our 5 Person Basic Necessity Survival Kit, each item is in a waterproof bag and neatly organized in the bag for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
Packed in a high quality Red Wheeled Bag. We designed this bag so that you can store many items in several spacious pockets. It is very strong and durable. This large duffle bag features multiple pockets, a telescoping handle and wheels for easy mobility.
This kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (30) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (45) 400-Calorie Food Bars
- (50) Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (5) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
- (1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
- (1) Small Bandage Kit
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4'' x 3'')
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8'' x 1 1/2'')
- (1) Reusable case
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Flint Starter
- (5) Emergency Blankets
- (5) Emergency Ponchos
- (5) Hand/Body Warmers
- (5) Packs of Pocket Tissues
- (15) Wet Wipes
- (15) Disposable Face Masks
Emergency Survival Kit Information:This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.