6 Person Basic Necessity Survival Kit
A special bug out bag that carries multiple items needed to survive in an emergency with all the essential things to survive. Food and water items are included with a 5-year shelf life and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours. Choose a Red Wheeled bag or our Elite- Multi-pocket hiker backpack.
In our 1 Person Essential Survival Kit, each item is in a waterproof bag and neatly organized in the bag for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
Packed in a high quality Red Wheeled Bag: We designed this bag so that you can store many items in several spacious pockets. It is very strong and durable. This large duffle bag features multiple pockets, a telescoping handle and wheels for easy mobility.
This kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (36) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (54) 400-Calorie Food Bars
- (60) Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (6) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
- (1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
- (1) Small Bandage Kit
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4'' x 3'')
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8'' x 1 1/2'')
- (1) Reusable case
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Flint Starter
- (6) Emergency Blankets
- (6) Emergency Ponchos
- (6) Hand/Body Warmers
- (6) Packs of Pocket Tissues
- (18) Wet Wipes
- (18) Disposable Face Masks