Emergency Solar Radio Digital Crank NOAA plus Free ShortWave Antenna
Are you looking for a digital radio designed to help you receive transmission in everyday living and especially in an emergency?
If your answer is YES, check our Emergency Radio Voyager with a free T1 shortwave antenna.
The weather radio has an extensive band reception, including AM, FM, shortwave, and NOAA weather stations. It has seven preprogrammed weather stations, and you can easily change your station from time to time.
The radio can be set into an ALERT mode to receive alert signals from NOAA weather stations automatically. The weather alert radio has an MP3 player and digital audio equalizer where you can directly connect via Bluetooth or micro SD memory. It has seven sound effects to select depending on your needs.
- Wireless Streaming: Wireless audio streaming from a bluetooth compatible device, such as a mobile smartphone, or an MP3 player.
- Portable Audio Amplifier: Plug-n-play (3.5mm audio input) fully-featured MP3 player supports multiple file formats including MP3, WMA, and WAV, Micro-SD card reader supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB,
- Built-in equalizer features 7 sound effects to select for personal preference,
- Built-in microphone records your favorite radio programs or voice memos
- Comprehensive Coverage: FM: 87 - 108 MHz, AM (MW): 520 -1710 KHz, SW (shortwave): 3,000 - 23,000 KHz, NOAA Weather: 1 – 7
- Safety features: USB mobile phone charger for both iOS and Android devices, LED Flashlight, 5-LED reading lamp
- Headset jack socket: 3.5 mm
- SW < 30uV
- Rechargeable battery: 2,000 mAh li-ion
- Dimensions:9.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Voyager Max Radio
- 2,000 mAh li-ion rechargeable battery (installed)
- 23-ft retractable shortwave antenna
- Micro USB charging cable
- Quick reference guide
- User manual
- Registration card
- Emergency Preparedness Guidebook