Heirloom 19,000 Non-GMO Seeds 41 Varieties Survival Garden Seeds
Are you looking for an Heirloom Survival seed pack with good varieties of fruits and veggies?
This seed pack comprises 41 Varieties of Heirloom fruit and vegetable seeds and has 19,000 100% Non-GMO seeds. These seeds come in a resealable mylar storage bag for long-term storage and as an emergency food supply. Each heirloom variety is packed in its resealable bag and in proper quantity. Our survival heirloom seeds can be stored for 3 years or more at room temperature.
- 41 Heirloom varieties up to 19,000 seeds.
- Non Hybrid and Non GMO
- Can be grown anywhere.
- Comes with Heirloom fruit and veggie seeds.
- Packed in a Mylar Package with proper quantities in airtight and moist-proof storage.
- Can be stored for up to 3 years or more a room temperature.
- BEANS Pinto (40-50 Seeds): beans are great for canning, freezing, and drying! They have a very heavy yield
- BEETS Detroit Dark Red (200-250 Seeds): Quality canning and pickling beet. Robust flavor.
- BROCCOLI Waltham 29 (100-125 Seeds): Good in short-season areas with cool nights. Slow bolting.
- BRUSSEL SPROUTS Long Island Improved (100-125 Seeds): Compact semi-erect plants produce a heavy set of firm sprouts.
- CABBAGE Golden Acre (100-125 Seeds): Very early. Suited for close spacing!
- CANTALOUPE Edisto 47 (50 Seeds): Rind has a yellow cast when mature. Has coarse flesh and sweet distinct flavor
- CARROT Danvers 126 (600-700 Seeds): Good yielder even in heavy soils.
- CELERY Utah Tall (1,000 Seeds): Rich in important nutrients
- COLLARDS Vates (450-500 Seeds): Holds longer without bolting. Widely adapted.
- CORN Truckers Favorite Yellow or White (50-60 Seeds): Old time open pollinated favorite for home gardeners!
- CUCUMBER Boston Pickling (100 Seeds): Great for Salads, pickling, and eating straight off the vine.
- HERB CILANTRO-CORIANDER (100 - 125 Seeds): Great in your Mexican dishes
- KALE Red Russian (1,200 - 1,500 Seeds): Extremely hardy, broad thick blue-gray-green plume-like leaves. Slightly frilled edges.
- KALE SIBERIAN ( 1,200 - 1,500 Seeds): Great Taste With Smooth Leaves.
- KOLHRABI Early Purple or White Vienna (1,200-1,500 Seeds): Great cooked or diced in a salad!
- LETTUCE Buttercrunch (2,500 Seeds) and Black Seeded Simpson (2,500 Seeds): Both are popular varieties and easy to grow!
- MUSTARD Florida Broadleaf (2,500 Seeds): Heavy producer and great tasting!
- OKRA Clemson Spineless (40-50 Seeds): Heavy yield potential. Pods keep color when cooked.!
- PEPPERS Cal Wonder Sweet Bell (50 Seeds)
- PEPPERS Jalapeno (50 Seeds)
- PEPPERS Hungarian Hot Wax (50 Seeds)
- PEPPERS Habanero Red (50 Seeds)
- RADISH CHAMPION (225-250 Seeds): Great Variety And Very early producer.
- RUTABAGA American Purple Top (1,200 - 1,400 Seeds): Yellow flesh with even texture. Prolific leaves for greens.
- SPINACH Bloomsdale (300-350 Seeds): Very tender, makes a great salad!
- SQUASH Straightneck (50 Seeds) and Yellow Crookneck (50 Seeds): Both are must haves for any garden!
- SWISSCHARD Giant Fordhook (100 Seeds): Popular standard for home garden and fresh market.
- TOMATO Beefsteak (50 Seeds): Great Tasting Heirloom!
- TOMATO Marglobe (50 Seeds): Wonderful Heirloom Sauce Tomato!
- TOMATO Roma (50 Seeds): Best Canning Tomato On The Market!
- TOMATO Large Red Cherry (50 Seeds): Perfect Salad Tomato!
- TURNIP Purple Top White Globe (1,200-1,500 Seeds): Sweet flavor. Semi-erect, prolific greens.
- WATERMELON Crimson Sweet or Sugar Baby (50 Seeds): Very sweet! Great for home gardens and roadside markets!
- ZUCCHINI Black Beauty (50 Seeds): A staple in every garden!!
FREE HEIRLOOM MELON SEEDS INCLUDED!
RECEIVE 25 EACH OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF HEIRLOOM MELON SEEDS!
- HALE'S BEST
- HEARTS OF GOLD
- PLANTERS JUMBO
- HONEY ROCK