4lb Organic Heirloom Sprouting Seeds 7 Var. Survival Seeds & Free Lid
Are you looking for a natural source of vitamins and minerals that you can plant and use as emergency food?
These organic heirloom sprouting seeds are composed of 7 selected and blended varieties that can provide vitamins, minerals, and proteins for naturally healthy living. This 4 full pounds of Heirloom Sprout Seeds for an emergency or for your kitchen today are 100% Non-GMO.
Our 4 pound package of emergency sprouting seeds are a good source of active enzymes and nutrients. These organic heirloom seeds are packaged in a resealable mylar storage bag with oxygen absorber perfect for long-term storage and as an emergency food supply.
Pack includes free BONUS seed sprouting lid for use on wide mouth canning jar, (while supplies last)!
Our survival non-GMO sprouting seed bank can be stored for 5 or more 10 years. We recommend storing these heirloom non-GMO sprouting seeds in a cool, dry, and dark location to optimize shelf life.
- 4 pounds, 7 Varieties of specifically chosen sprouting seeds
- Non-Hybrid, heirloom seeds produce true to variety seeds to replant for future harvests.
- 5 yr. minimum shelf life, up to 10 plus
- 100% NON-GMO!
- Makes a great addition to your long-term food storage for your food security.
- We recommend storing seed in a cool, dry, and dark location to optimize shelf life.
- Adzuki Beans- Source of vitamin C, high quality protein and iron.
- Fenugreek- Source of vitamins A, B, C, E, K. Rich in iron, phosphorus, and trace elements.
- Lentils- Source of vitamins C, E, B12-Rich in iron and other minerals and proteins.
- Green Peas- Source of vitamins A, C, E, B12. Carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and minerals
- Mung Beans- Source of vitamins C, E, B12-High quality protein, iron, and potassium. Also, the very sweetest of beans.
- Triticale-Source of vitamins B, E. Carbohydrates, proteins, phosphorus, and other minerals
- Wheat- Source of vitamins B, C, E. Carbohydrates, proteins, magnesium, phosphorus, and other minerals.
Pack includes free BONUS seed sprouting lid for use on wide mouth canning jar, while suppliers last!
This Sprouting Lid features Stainless Steel Mesh and is used with wide mouth jars. The lid opening is approximately 3 1/2 inches in diameter- to use with wide mouth glass jars. Metal or plastic rings.
- Place two tablespoons of seeds or 1/2 cup of legumes/grains in a sprouting jar with three times as much water as seeds. Soak overnight. For many small seeds, five hours of soaking is sufficient.
- Drain the water from the jar. Rinse seeds in fresh, lukewarm water and drain again. For well drained seeds/sprouts, lay jar at an angle in a warm (70 F), dark place.
- Rinse and drain seeds twice a day. In hot and dry weather, you may need to rinse the seeds three times a day. In very humid weather, the seeds should be kept in a dry place. Turn jar over gently. Overturning the jar rapidly will cause shifting in the sprouting seeds. This can break the tender shoots and kill the sprout. This breakage causes the sprout to spoil. Sprouts should be ready to eat in 3 to 5 days, depending on the seed used.