Emergency thermal blanket Pack of 5 - Silver reflective solar blanket
If your power goes out or you have to move from one point to another, you must have your emergency blankets to reduce body heat loss. In case any emergency arises and you are vulnerable due to the weather, your emergency blanket is your best ally. Your family needs this pack of 5 emergency blankets.
Waterproof and windproof, along with their low weight and ability to pack into a small space.
Don't let the cold catch you off guard.
Used in emergencies to reduce heat loss in a person's body caused by thermal radiation, water evaporation, and convection.
The uses that you can give to this emergency blanket are innumerable. Just as an example:
Emergency Rain Poncho. Your Emergency Blanket is waterproof, you can use it as a heat-reflective poncho ready to go.
Socks. The Emergency Blanket can help you keep your toes from freezing off. Cut the blanket down into 2 smaller squares and wrap it around your feet.
Waterproofing. Make waterproof protection for anything - the Emergency Blanket material is 100% waterproof, so just wrap it around whatever needs protection and seal off with waterproof tape.
Sun Shield. Emergency Blanket silver reflective side acts as a shield, turning all those sun rays away from you.
Emergency Tent. With a little duck tape and a rope, you can make these emergency blankets a temporary rainproof shelter.
- Ultra-compact design – If you can fit a pack of cards, you can fit this thermal portable blanket!
- Waterproof and windproof
- Wrap it around yourself to stay warm in case of emergencies due to natural disasters
- Keep it in your car in case you stay stranded at (on) an isolated location
- Can be used as a small tent or shelter to keep out rain and sun radiation
- Reflective silver material – Easy to spot from a distance, making an excellent signaling device
- Made from reflective polyethylene terephthalate, used by NASA to protect their satellites from the sun’s radiation