Preparedness Salsa Garden Seeds - Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO
The Salsa Garden Preparedness Seeds plant a large salsa garden to spice up your food storage for years to come. These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year's planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
Salsa Garden Varieties Included:
- PEPPER, Yolo Wonder L – 705 Seeds
- PEPPER, Yellow Wax -705 Seeds
- PEPPER, Jalapeno Early – 705 Seeds
- PEPPER, California Wonder – 705 Seeds
- ONION, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish – 1411 Seeds
- ONION, Tokyo Long White Bunching – 1411 Seeds
- CILANTRO, Slow Bolting – 529 Seeds
- TOMATO, Beefsteak – 1764 Seeds
- TOMATO, Rutgers VF – 1764 Seeds
- TOMATILLO, Grande Rio Verde – 1764 Seeds
- Includes all the great non-hybrid long-term preparedness seeds into one discounted package
- It can be Keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
- All Non-hybrid, open-pollinated varieties
- The equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
- Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
- Complete planting instructions included.
- Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.