Preparedness Survival Fruit Garden Seeds - Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO
The Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds provides a vital component for your food storage plan. Each bucket contains 9 fruit garden varieties designed to help you stay comfortable in hard times. While it is important to store the basics in preparation for true want, wheat and freeze-dried foods can get old quickly, especially for children.
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year's planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- Melon Canary, Yellow – 353 Seeds
- Melon Casaba, Golden Beauty – 353 Seeds
- Melon, Crenshaw – 265 Seeds
- Melon Honeydew, Green Flesh – 353 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Sugar Pie – 71 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Jack O’ Lantern – 71 Seeds
- Strawberry, Temptation – 50 Seeds
- Watermelon, Crimson Sweet – 263 Seeds
- Watermelon, Sugar Baby – 217 Seeds
- Includes all the great non-hybrid long-term preparedness seeds into one discounted package
- It can be Keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
- All Non-hybrid, open-pollinated varieties
- The equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
- Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
- Complete planting instructions included.
- Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.