Raised Garden Bed - Adjustable Sized Garden Bed
Are you looking for a practical and very durable galvanized raised garden bed frame for minimal maintenance and to offer a sleek, modern look to your garden?
If your answer to this question is YES, check our Raised Garden Bed - Adjustable Sized Garden Bed
This raised garden bed can accommodate 32 cu ft. of soil to make more room for your plants. The edges of this garden bed are adjustable up to 4 ft. using one metal sheet to meet your space needs. These raised beds are made of premium galvanized steel with a wave design to withstand high pressure, corrosion, and rust resistance for extended use. Our flower bed is bottomless for excellent drainage, avoiding water stocking, and a better rooting process making your plants healthier and grow better. A crossbar and 2 metal stakes are added features to this garden bed to ensure stability and to keep it in shape. Perfect for veggies, fruits, flowers, Succulents, and herbs.
- Large space and adjustable: iPower planter boxes size: 8*4*1ft, which can hold 32 cu ft soil to provide your plants with plenty of room. The longest edges can be adjusted to the 4ft by using one metal sheet to meet your special requirements
- Durable material: Our raised metal garden bed is made of galvanized iron sheets with a wave structure that can withstand high pressure without loosening. Stronger corrosion and rust resistance can extend its service life
- Bottomless design: It makes the garden bed excellent drainage, prevents water accumulation and decay, ensures those crops with good root systems can grow without restriction, and absorb more nutrients which will improve their quality significantly
- More stable: The raised garden bed is designed to strengthen the crossbar and offer the inward force to make the structure stable and keep it in good shape, extra 2 metal stakes ensure stronger fixation on the ground
- 2 metal connectors,
- 2 metal stakes,
- 2 L-brackets,
- 1 screwdriver,
- 1 user guide,
- a pair of gloves and some bolts and nuts, you can build up it quickly.
Note: wearing a pair of gloves during installation to avoid scratching